First, the feed safety requirements are more stringent
1. Ten aspects of feed safety:
(1) Antibiotics and drug residues and drug resistance transmission problems
(2) Clenbuterol (Clenbuterol) Residue Problem
(3) hormonal growth-promoting agent residue problem
(4) mad cow disease and animal feed safety issues
(5) Dioxin problem caused by environmental chemical pollution
(6) Microbial contamination problems
(7) Pollution of heavy metal elements
(8) Pesticide pollution and residue problems
(9)preparation contamination and residual problems
(10) Safety issues of genetically modified feeds
2, the transmission of drug resistance genes
(1) Vertical transmission: Once a drug resistance gene is present, the bacteria will transmit the drug resistance gene to the offspring. The rapid propagation of bacteria has led to a rapid increase in the rate of resistance.
(2) Horizontal transmission: Drug resistance is transmitted between different bacteria through transformation, transduction, and binding, resulting in multi-drug resistance.
Second, the major epidemic risk exists for a long time
1. There are many causes of avian influenza, porcine circovirus, and highly pathogenic pig blue ear disease.
2, the decline in immunity is an important cause of the disease is a consensus.
3. At present, the problem of African swine fever is very serious. A total of 84 cases have occurred, affecting 21 provinces and culling 630,000 pigs.
Third, the breeding pollution and environmental protection pressure increase
Environmental issues in pig production:
(1) Nitrogen and phosphorus are the main substances causing environmental pollution in pig manure and urine.
(2) The content of nitrogen and phosphorus in pig feed is very high. Only a small part of phosphorus and nitrogen are deposited in animals. Most of the feed contains nitrogen and phosphorus in the environment.
(3) In the integrated pig farm, the nitrogen and phosphorus in the discharge environment are all above 70%.
Fourth, raw material shortages and cost pressures exist for a long time
1. The prices of conventional feed ingredients such as corn and soybean meal are already high.
2. Individual so-called â€œunconventional raw materialsâ€ are not ordinary raw materials in terms of price (the general unconventional raw materials are relatively low in price).
3, the uncertainty caused by Sino-US trade friction
(1) The increase in the price of soybean meal and the tight supply and uncertainty, directly affect the feed formulation cost and formulation type and the stability of the formulation type!
(2) The stability of the formulation type affects the nutritional technology foundation and its application effect!
Fifth, the feed industry group integration and scale is obvious
1. With the one-stop production mode of feed enterprises as the â€œleadingâ€ industry, through the development of feed aquaculture, processing one-stop, integrated enterprises, reduce costs and improve the overall benefits of enterprises.
2. Through the merger of small and medium-sized feed enterprises, large-scale feed enterprises have joined forces to form a consortium with competitive advantages.
3. Extend the industrial chain through industrialized operation, increase the added value of products, and drive the development of related industries.
Sixth, the aquaculture model faces development and transformation
1. Four breeding modes of different combinations:
(1) Small-scale small group model: farmer's free-range model
(2) Small-scale large group model: family farm mode
(3) Large-scale small group model: company + farmer cooperation mode
(4) Large-scale large-group integration model: large-scale company one-stop automation mode
2, the new model: large companies + family farm cooperation
Different from "company + farmer": large group farming can improve production efficiency; reduce operating costs;
Different from the â€œone-stop automation of big companiesâ€: decentralization can reduce the risk of disease; reduce environmental pressure.
3, large-scale company + family farm cooperation mode can be tight, it can also be loose
(1) Large-scale company + large-scale farming
(2) Large-scale company + breeding community
(3) Large-scale company + breeding cooperative
(4) Chain stores similar to other fields
(5) franchise stores similar to other fields
Three more prominent problems at present:
First, the increase and long-term trade friction between China and the United States is becoming more and more obvious. The impact on the supply and price of major protein raw materials, direct impact on feed culture, low protein and low nutrition formula is not a simple technical problem. Is the simplification of the low nutritional level suitable? Is it feasible? It is open to question!
Second, the risk of irregular outbreaks and long-term disease of infectious diseases such as African swine fever. Can we make a difference in nutrition technology and immune regulation? Our general knowledge of nutrition is aunderstanding of immune theory!
Third, the contradiction between the objective existence of aquaculture environmental pollution and the chaos of some local governments is prominent. Is there any way we can go in farming areas and breeding environments? Is the experience of farming in developed countries inspiring? Our formula technology should be able to make important contributions!
Nickel-based alloy wire owns good resistance to high reactive gases, caustic resistance medium and acid corrosion performance, and also owns high strength, good capability of shaping, hot and cold forming and welding deformation. Therefore it is widely used in petroleum chemical industry, metallurgy, atomic energy, ocean development, aviation, aerospace to solve the problem that general industry, stainless steel and other metals, non-metallic materials engineering corrosion problems could not be solved,it is a very important kind of corrosion resistant metal materials. Nickel based alloys are nickel based alloys that contain alloy elements and which can be resistant to corrosion in a number of media. To classify the chemical composition characteristics, mainly nickel, nickel copper alloy, nickel alloy, nickel chromium molybdenum (Nie Mutie) (iron nickel alloy), nickel chromium molybdenum (including Ni Cr Mo alloy and Ni Cr Mo Cu alloy) and nickel iron chromium (both iron nickel alloy) and other types of. Pure nickel welding wire ERNi-1 for welding of 200, 201 nickel alloy and nickel plated steel plate; steel and nickel dissimilar materials welding; steel surface surfacing.
Nickel Alloy Welding Wire,Welding Consumables,Alloy C276 Materials,Inconel 600 Welding
Jiangsu nickel alloy Co.,Ltd , https://www.xhalloy.com